sábado, 1 de janeiro de 2011

How to plan a cheap trip!

For those who want to spend little money but to have a great trip abroad, I have great news: It's possible!

 For example, I just planned my trip to the US and I didn't spend much. I will spend three weeks there and I will visit Miami, New York City, Washington D.C. and Orlando.

It helps if you can stay at a friend's house, that saves a lot of money!

Let me show my expenses:
Plane ticket POA - Miami - 657 dollars
Plane ticket Miami - New York - 100 dollars
Hostel in New York for seven nights - 220 dollars
Bus ticket from New York to Washington D.C. - 25 dollars
Hostel in DC for two nights - 79 dollars
Plane ticket DC - Orlando - 75 dollars
Hotel Orlando for seven nights - 220 dollars
Bus Orlando - Miami - 30 dollars
Friend's house in Miami for a week - 0 dollars (yahoo!!!!!)
Tickets for the theme parks for six days 300 dollars (you can save money here if you have friends working there)

Total cost: 1706 dollars = 3070 reais

600 dollars for extra costs

It is cheaper to do this than going to Recife or Fortaleza for example!

One website to save money on plane tickets

http://www.melhoresdestinos.com.br/

you can also follow them on twitter: @passagensaereas

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário